Middle School Progress Reports

If your child has a D or is failing a class, expect a paper version of your child's grades that will need to be signed and returned to your child's homeroom teacher.  This is to ensure that you have received notification of a failing or near failing grade.  Otherwise, no paper progress report will be sent via mail.  Please continue to contact the teacher directly with any questions, comments or concerns you have. 

If you have any difficulty getting on to ParentPortal please contact Brenda Desmarais at bdesmarais@hwporter.org or 860.228.9492 ext. 105.

Thank you.