TOP 10 Things You May Not Know About Mrs. Denley:
10. I am a Registered Nurse and worked for 30 years in the field of maternal/child health before going back to school and becoming a teacher.
9. I am one of seven children, all of whom have names that begin with J. (Jeanne, John, Joanne, Janet, Jayne, Jill, and Jennifer!!)
8. I love to travel and have been to many countries, including Brazil, Venezuela, Honduras, and Mexico.
7. I am a big sports fan and have coached kids in basketball and Little League Baseball. (I'm a YANKEE fan but don't hold it against anyone who likes that Boston team!)
6. I love reading and writing and feel that authors are some of the most powerful people on Earth as they can make you respond to words on a page with laughter, tears, excitement, and fear!
5. I love to cook--All types of cuisine!
4. I like to snorkel and spend time at the beach, especially with a good book!
3. I have a love for words and enjoy all types of word games and puzzles.
2. I believe that chocolate should be its own food group! :)
1. I also believe that no day should pass without some humor as it is what puts life's difficulties into perspective.