Your Science Notebook is your #1 resource!
- Location, location, location. Pick a quiet location where there aren't any distractions. Listening to classical or instrumental music in the background may help you stay focused.
- Talk it out. Explain what you are reviewing out loud either to yourself or to someone else. We learn best by teaching others!
- Write it down. Rewrite/organize your notes, draw diagrams, and make new connections within the content.
- Flash cards. Make paper or electronic flashcards to review new vocabulary.
- Make connections. In science, we connect processes together to make sense of them and to see a bigger picture. You can also think about personal connections to the content to help remember it.