Common Sense Education
All students need digital citizenship skills to participate fully in their communities and make smart choices online and in life.
Our award-winning K–12 Digital Citizenship Curriculum:
- Addresses top concerns for schools.
- Prepares students with critical 21st-century skills.
- Supports educators with training and recognition.
- Engages the whole community through family outreach.
Here’s a short description of the apps and their purpose:
- Word – to create documents, flyers, publications
- PowerPoint – to create presentations
- Excel – to store, organize, and manipulate data